Friday, June 26, 2009

Liberation

Today our family know the feeling of liberation. Jordan had tubes put into his ears two years ago. For the past two years, our family has had to keep up with earplugs. We have taken them everywhere we go for two years. Bath- need earplugs. Beach- need earplugs. Slip and Slide- need earplugs. You get the point. For the first little bit, it seemed okay, but lately, with all the summertime activity, it has gotten to be a nuisence. Jordan's left ear tube came out a while ago, but he has been hanging on to the right one up until today. A week or so ago, we noticed you could see (with Brian's ear looking thing) the tube. Today, I took Jordan to one of our favorite ladies, Mrs. Mary, the nurse practioner, and she took it out. We feel so free. No more keeping up with the earplug. We feel like parents whose children has given up the pacifier. It could not have come at a better time, either. We are leaving for the beach in a few days, and I am very glad that I don't have to reserve a spot in my bag for the ear plug!

I just releazed how blessed I feel to have nothing more significant to blog than an earplug! Thank you Lord that my family is healthy and there are no major problems today to report!Signature

No comments: