Saturday, June 6, 2009

Davis Family Gathering

Today, Brian's extended family had a get together in Adrian, GA at his Aunt Janet's home. The family tries to gather together at least once in the summer, and since Janet has a pool, her home is the ideal location. Today was cloudy and a little cool, but the kids still swam and had a large time. There was food galore, and I don't think anyone went home hungry. I have been with Brian for about 18 years, so I feel like they are my family. It was fun to hang out with them and catch up on their lives. I hate that they only get together about twice a year. I am blessed to get to be a part of a family like this!

Jordan, Sydney and Tucker

Brian and Jordan were twins

Brian's cousin Jeff, Becky and Sydney

Anna with cousin Olivia

2 comments:

Jane said...

What a sweet family you have! I am glad we are friends! I didn't know you were a blogger. One of my favs is kellyskornerblog.com You should check it out.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see all of the photos, You
do a terrific job!
Congratulations to Anna and Jordan on a great school year. We are so proud of them.
Love, Nana and PaPaw