We are so enjoying our extra week out of school. Since it's been warm, we've been able to spend time outdoors. The kids have gotten to open many of their new toys and have had a good time playing with them. Here's all we've done today:
- We've played the Wii- our skills are improving daily.
- The kids have watched a movie or two.
- Brian has tried, although unsuccessfully, to load Anna's new MP3 player. Help anyone?
- Audra has played around on facebook.
- We've played with Jordan's new magnets.
- Anna's enjoyed a baseball game with the neighbors, in which she beat all the boys might I add.
- Jordan and Brian put together a bird house given by Uncle Jeremy for Christmas and Jordan and Audra painted it and hung it in a tree outside.
- Anna (on her Rollerblades), Jordan (on a scooter), and Audra (on her two feet) walked around the block.
So far we've had a fun day and are looking forward to a few more before school resumes next week. We hope our day will culminate with Papaw coming over to try his hand at the Wii Fitness. Certainly he won't be outdone by Nana last night.