Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jordan's School update

Thanks to many of your prayers, Jordan seems to be doing better in school. He seems to be making more friends, as evidenced in the picture. We have tried to focus on the fun things he's doing at school and it seems to help. He has not tried to get out of going to school lately, and even walked down to the bus without me the past two days. This is a big improvement and allows me more time to get ready in the morning. Anna is still riding the bus with him and that helps. He had a great report card and he performed best on the social aspects, so there is hope yet. Anna also did great on her report card, with her lowest grade being a 94. I keep telling Brian I knew they took after me. He is relieved they do!

Jordan and his friend Cameron in PE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will always be our model student... we are so proud of your great school work and report card!
Love, Nana and Papaw