Friday, April 24, 2009

We're BACK!

I know the two of you who read this blog have wondered where we've been, even perhaps were concerned something had happened to us. Well, worry no more! We're back. Our computer just stop functioning a week or so ago. The repairman says facebook is to blame- shame on him. He used some fancy wording which included the word highjacking. I told Brian certainly that was a mistake. Who would want to highjack our computer? Certainly he was confused. Needless to say, we now have our computer back and praise the Lord, my pictures are still on my computer. Yes, I am one of those reckless souls who doesn't back up her pictures. They are all on my hard drive, but come this weekend, that problem will be fixed. My facebook time will be limited in the future. The repairman recommended that I limit myself to a few minutes each time I log on. He has seen around 10 computers with facebook issues this week alone. Brian has installed some program to hopefully help this problem, so maybe he'll let me back on in a few days. All that to say, we're alive and well. VERY Busy, but well. Stay tuned for some new notes and photos of the recent weeks.

2 comments:

amy said...

Yay! I am glad you're back. I was worrying about you...I was beginning to think that I was going to have to drive to Americus.

The Brantley's said...

I am also one of those people that does not have my pics backed up...I keep saying I am going to get around to it...but I never do.