Friday, April 10, 2009

Palm Sunday

Palm Sunday was a special day at Central Baptist. The children of the church sang in the morning service. After the service, our children's director organized a nice meal for all the families. They had a Easter egg hunt and a time of reflection on what the Easter season is all about. My kids had a great time, as well as my niece and nephew, who happened to be here for the weekend. Brian took lots of photos, since I was able to go because of my accident. I am so glad we are fortunate enough to attend a church that loves children and values the importance of teaching them about our savior!

Getting ready to head out to church


Singing in church


Anna and Abi


Luke (or should I say Basket Head)


Jordan, Anna & Abi


Anna running after an egg

Those who found the fewest eggs got a special "treat"


Anna & Jordan after a successful hunt

Signature

No comments: