Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cowpoke Carnival 2008

The service league that I am a part of hosts a Cowpoke Carnival on the second Saturday of October each year. It is a huge event and lots of planning and preparation go into making it a success. The money raised each year (to the tune of about $20,000) is put back into many service agencies and activities for our community. Anna and Jordan look forward to it each year. This year, my niece and nephews were able to join us for the fun. I was not able to really enjoy the carnival with them, because I have to work the event, however I understand they all had a great time. The weather was overcast, but at least not hot. The girls enjoyed riding the horses, and the boys most enjoyed the snacks (no surprises there, huh?).

Jack. Jordan and Luke with thier snowcones

Anna & Abi enjoying one another's company

No comments: